Besides swimming and enjoying beach games, there is a plenty of different activities offered at the beach. Among those are:
- Squid fishing boat rentals: You can rent a squid fishing boat and sail with the professional fishermen to observe their real fishing experience and also try the squid fishing at night yourself. Also, you can just rent the fishing boat to enjoy a private sea trip. For rental details and price, please contact our staff.
- Water Jet: Can be rented by the hour /half hour / or part of the day. Take the opportunity to see Hua Hin town from the Sea, or to take a tour covering the Koh Singha (Lion Island). Or – just enjoy the fun of it!
- Banana Boat: A fun ride on the waves. Prepare to get wet!
Kite surfing – Take the opportunity to learn how to master the sea and the winds in Kite surfing. Skilled coaches will teach you the basics, and then – of You go!
- Horse riding: Offered by authorized guides on the beach. Perfect to cover a good distance in no time and – perfect photo opportunity.
- Shopping: Beach shopping is part of the experience. The mobile vendors may offer You their range of Thai craftsmanship as well as souvenirs of varying quality. Remember to negotiate the price – that’s half the fun, and again – the one who loses his temper first gets the short end of the stick!
- Massage: You can enjoy the experience of traditional Thai massage treatments on the beach or at poolside. On the beach You will find numerous stands, offering treatments varying from good to acceptable. By the pool You will be treated by a qualified massager in safe and relaxing environment.
Contact staff for information or booking – Our staff will help You with contacting reliable and safe services for a pleasant beach life. Just ask our Front desk staff and they will be happy to make all arrangements for You.
Other beaches: Our beach stretches 6-7 kilometers into the Hua Hin center. There are several other beaches in the area, such as:
- Khao Takiab Beach : 10 minutes’ walk from our hotel, on the south side of the Khao Takiab Mountain, You will find this beach, stretching several kilometers to the south. A number of Restaurants and Bars are available in the area. Depending of the winds and currents, any of this and our beach may be the best choice-of-the-day for another day in the sun.
- Hua Hin City Beach: the northernmost part of our beach, where You will find a lively beach with smooth sand and some cliffs.
- Saun Son Beach: About 15 minutes with Taxi or TukTuk to the south, You will find this very well maintained beach, managed by the Royal Thai Army Sports Center. Nice beach, with nice, shaded areas for a relaxing rest. Also a good number of coffee shops and shops in the area, but they might have limited opening hours during low season and weekdays.